An industry (and opportunity) like no other
If you’re looking for your first break in the exciting world of international sales then please read on! We’re not looking for sales experience or industry knowledge as we have years of expertise and are offering comprehensive training to ensure that you are successful. You just need to be able to demonstrate untapped talent, tenacity and discipline.
We are a leading maritime tech company and are category kings in web application solutions deployed onboard international trading vessels and in their shore based office environments.
We deliver key decision making tools to optimise efficiency, reduce consumption; protect the safety of seafarers from adverse weather, and maximise security of ships from encounters in every operational sector, and every corner of the globe, 24/7/365.
Working in maritime is exciting, rewarding, interesting, and unlike any other industry in the world. With the sector expected to double in size to $3trn by 2030, StratumFive are looking for the next generation of sales people to join our mission and take pride in helping shape the future of our planet, and this most important of industries.
Salary: £25k + benefits
- Home working
- International travel
- 33 days holiday
- Structured training and development program
Job Role and Description
Roles & Responsibilities
We are looking for two Client Coordinators to join our StratumFive family. As a Client Coordinator you will be the first point of contact for prospective customers, you’ll be speaking to key stakeholders in the shipping industry from all around the world and telling them how our tools can benefit their organisations. You’ll then make appointments for our Client Managers to demonstrate our products and coordinate with both parties to ensure a seamless handover.
You do not need to have a sales background as full training and support will be given, but as this is a working from home role you will need to be a self-starter and have the drive to go above and beyond. You will need to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to work to and achieve targets. Work hours will be regular and structured around our global client base from Japan to the west coast USA.
Day to day
- Identify potential customers and make initial contact via telephone
- Book qualified appointments for the Client Managers
- Coordinate demonstration appointments between prospective customers and the Client Managers
- Create email follow ups
- Write sales proposals
- It is essential that you are honest, enthusiastic and an open communicator
- You will have the ability to learn a complex industry and retain information
- You are resilient and love a challenge
- You are a self evaluator
- You can identify and make the most out of opportunities
- You enjoy talking to people and have a persuasive nature
- You are outgoing and have a positive attitude
- You love being part of a team
- You fit our culture! We are a family of honest, ambitious, professional, passionate and innovative people who continually strive to make StratumFive a success
What's in it for you?
We believe we offer an appealing work life balanced package to attract and retain the most motivated team players. Aside from a competitive salary, we also offer a range of unique additional benefits:
- Up to 33 days annual leave
- Fully supported work from home role
- International travel
- Department sponsored recreational holidays
- Company sponsored continuous professional development
- Company supported personal challenges.
- Industry leading training from experts in the maritime and sales industries
- Fast track career progression based on achievement